Sunday 1 April 2012

#12

Hola bloggers,readers,and haters!
I am back from a not so satisfying holiday. I thought i could be spending time hanging out somewhere outside home with my boy and friends. But.........the riots in my country is damn unnecessary and stupid! -.-

oh well...maybe next term break :)
At least i can meet him and spend some times with him even just a day or two. :)

Captured moments <3 :

" You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well " 

my silly prince <3 lol


Taken yesterday :)
tried this cafe called El patio.
it's a mexican restaurant. But i think the foods here tastes fair. But i like the atmosphere here :)
Cheese Quassadilas. me likey !


Well I'm stuck now i don't know what else should i post. lol 
I'll end here haha 

"LOVE IS LIKE A PI- NATURAL,IRRATIONAL,AND VERY IMPORTANT"-Lisa Hoffman
can't agree more :)
Goodnight Universe xoxoox <3















No comments:

Post a Comment