Saturday 17 March 2012

Worth every Minutes

Today my lecturer set up all of this photoshoot for our portfolio at the National Museum

I was totally nervous going  there one by one to pose and take the picture but it turn out okay i guess? :p
I could not explain how hot it issss mann! todayyy i feel like jumping in a pool with ice cubes in it.
But it worth every minutes of it,because i got closer with my classmates and we had a very good laugh today :D

   top  : vintage
                       pant : made by myself
              heels : new look


my fav heels. at the moment lol


ooooohh... and the highlight of today is Fashion Steps Out at Orchard. It was freakinnn awesomee.
I love Just Cavalli's collection. the gown are just flawless <3
i did have some pictures but sorry for the blur. 




“Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.”  John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment